Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sorta finished project

Miss E always "used" to throw her food all over the floor at every single meal. We tried every form of discipline we knew of and fought with her and took her food away and threatened and NOTHING worked. She would continue to throw her food on the floor even with tears rolling down her cheeks.
After a whole lot of tears and prayers on my part too, I decided to try putting her up at the table with a non slip place mat(I think Carmen mentioned this to me).
Lo and behold it worked! I think it must be because she feels like a big girl and usually we are eating with her. She is still very messy but messy is not what drives me crazy. She rarely throws her food on the floor now and we eat as a family much more often.
My living room is now one of my favorite rooms in the house. The color is so bright and cheery and it looks so big and clean...usually.
This isn't the greatest photo of the window seat but I am not going to complain about the sun getting in the way of my photo. I love the way the panels look and how they frame the window and make it look like the focal point that it is meant to be.
I still haven't decided how I want this shelf to look, but right now I am just enjoying how tidy it is. I am loving my new wall sconces as well!
The Owl Grey color really makes my blue couch stand out and the throw cushions that Aunty Elaine made are gorgeous and fluffy.
Overall I am very happy with the way it has turned out. Still need to put up some pictures but I'm in now rush. It just looks so nice like this.
This is not the most flattering photo of my hair however, who cares! It's all about the 16 week baby belly. I am a bit further along now, just slow to post.

1 comment:

  1. She is one messy little baby. maybe we just start feeding her in the tub.

    ReplyDelete