About Me

My photo
My blog is about me and what I like and what I do. It's for those who love and know me and want to peek inside my head and heart.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Nothing to blog about

...I say that, but really it's not true.
There are a ton of things that I could blog about. Two short people in my house make for some interesting stories.
Putting in a drive way on 50 acres of land with the intent to build a house next June for our little family would make for an interesting blog post I think.
Making a fall wreath or priming an antique dresser in preparation to redecorate our spare room might be of some interest warranting a post.
How about a recap of my favorite birthdays past leading up to this coming Tuesdays birthday?
I could blog about getting a trainer in order to bring my left butt cheek up to match my right.
What about the freaking amazing strawberry lemon cupcakes that I made for Elliott's 2nd birthday?
Or even Elliott's party photos?

Nah...

I just don't have the motivation or energy right now.
Enjoy some random photos of my 2 favorite short people.




1 comment: