Monday, July 9, 2012

Readying my girls rooms

I am having such a wonderful time with the girls rooms. Notice I can say "Girls" :) Soooo fun!
So here is a sneak peek of the nursery color. It's called Fledgeling. I love the way it makes the dark furniture POP! I can't to get my chair and curtains and decoration and  Decal up and all sorted out. All the clothes are clean and sorted into drawers by size and the classy plain white bedding is on it's way in the mail! I just need to finish the sewing and refinishing the footstool and then I can post the finished product.

I just couldn't resist giving you a sneak peak of the fabric I'm using to cover the chair cushions and footstool. You can't tell from this photo but there is the same color in this design that is on the walls. A very small peek that really doesn't do it justice so I'm really not giving anything away!

I would love to post the finished product of Elliott's room however I am waiting on 2 pieces of art and one piece of trim to be painted and put up. On the list for this week so hopefully next post with show my girls new big girl room...
that she loves however apparently prefers to sleep on the floor...
Somewhat under the bed???

She is my delight :)
To think that in 8 weeks give or take one or two I will have two delightful girls to love. This life is so rich.
In the mean time, I've got plenty of fun projects to keep me going and make the time go by much faster.
Photos to come...

2 comments:

  1. It is so cute to see her sleeping on the floor and pick her up and cuddle her before putting her back in the bed :)

    ReplyDelete