Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas parties, pajamas, baking and lipstick!

We had Ray's Christmas party on Friday night at the Twisted Cork.
IT.WAS.FANTASTIC.
Lots of laughs, amazing food, gifts, drinks and more drinks. Arlene, the lady that holds the business together, was delightful! My favorite work party to date!
Ray hates all my pajamas. I think he is jealous of how warm and comfy I am.
He says he thinks I look like a bum.
Here are my new Smart Set jammies that make me feel a little like spider woman.
I heart flannel.
My friend Megan made me decorate sugar cookies for hours and them put them outside to get snowed on.
FAIL!
You can't tell in this picture..
but I am on the hunt for the perfect red lipstick. So far I've got runny stick, sticky stick, unspreadable stick and teeth reddening stick. NOT glamorous at all.
But I keep looking because red lipstick is life changing!

2 comments:

  1. Add these to your list to try:
    http://www.elle.com/Beauty/Makeup-Skin-Care/Red-Alert

    http://queensofvintage.com/tried-and-tested-the-best-red-lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sista! I am still searching. I'll be trying a few of those

    ReplyDelete