About Me

My photo
My blog is about me and what I like and what I do. It's for those who love and know me and want to peek inside my head and heart.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cute baby vs. scary baby

My sweet girl with her ponies. Sweet natured as always, she rarely fights her hairdos. My girl is a princess and I have high hopes that she will really be a girly girl so that I can have so much fun with her always and forever!
As I type she is fighting her nap with all her might but I am ignoring her!
THIS is NOT the Jesus I know and love. Not as all.
Not one bit.
The Jesus I know and love is very real and mighty to save. He is absolutely not creepy and he is my hero. He has brought me through more than I could ever type down and I'm SURE he will continue walking with me through all that he has planned for me.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment