Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Comment on my blog immediately, I'm insecure.

On facebook yesterday someone had posted the picture of the Mcdonald's happy meal that had been sitting on the counter for 4 months...unchanged.
It was a great reminder of what fast food or processed food does, or doesn't do. And if it acts that way, it surely can't be good for my body, or my baby's body.So when I had a dream the previous night about Wendy's fries and junior bacon cheeseburger, I knew what must be done...

I homemade these delicious chicken strips and baked french fries. I then made gravy and made them into poutine. So very satisfying.
Well...it was yesterday, but now after typing it out I realize how much I want that Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger and small fries.
I am so proud of my mouse.
Her mother has been in a state of laziness and unmotivation. I forgot how exhausting the first trimester can be...and with all those good intentions just laying there untapped.
I feel defeated by the need to sleep and stare at the wall.
Plus my stupid knee is hurting again. Argh!

1 comment:

  1. Knees are dumb anyways - almost as dumb as people who take pictures of dehydrated food and act amazed when no mold grows. Fools.

    ReplyDelete